June 18, 2013

WHAT TO WEAR: BALL GAME


It's officially summertime! And that means its time for one of my favorite summer activities... ball games! While I'm not an overly crazed fan decked out head to toe in Giants gear, I do like to show some spirit while still looking stylish. Old Navy has really great T-shirts for all major league sports. Usually I find the official merchandise to be poor fitting for a woman's body, so I love that other stores are starting to make licensed apparel too. It gets pretty cold in SF at night, plus AT&T park is on the water so it's important to remember a light sweater. I also pass on bringing a bag so I don't need to put it on the sticky floor or worry about it getting spilled on.

Oh and I love that the MLB assumes women want rhinestoned cups. Not saying I hate it though.


Ball Game
 
T-Shirt, Old Navy $20 - Jeans, Dorothy Perkins $44 - Sweater, Uniqlo $30
Sneakers, Keds $40 - "S" Necklace, Max and Cleo $48 - "F" Necklace, Urban Outfitters $10
Giants Cap, New Era $38  - Giants Cup, MLB Official Merchandise $20

No comments:

Post a Comment